Right hand represents logic and reasoning
Right hand reflects the left brain, which controls knowledge, reasoning, and thinking.
- Thumb: ability to manage oneself; reasoning and self-control.
- Index finger: logical reasoning, the ability to manage numbers.
- Middle: ability to control fine motor.
- Ring finger: language ability.
- Little finger: observation, reading, and comprehension ability.
Left hand represents feelings
Left hand reflects the right brain, which is responsible for self-control and subconscious.
- Thumbs: creativity, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Index finger: artistic concepts.
- Middle: ability to control gross motor.
- Ring finger: melody and music; the ability to process and appreciate music.
- Little finger: image, the ability to determine abstract patterns & visual sense.